Mittwoch, 30. März 2016

Kairi's 6th SheIn Review

Long time no see!
Have you all had good Easter holidays?

Today I'll do another quick review for SheIn :)
This time I chose this lovely little black dress!


This is what the dress looked like when I took it
out of the parcel:




Rating:
Quality: 5/5
There were two loose threads around the button area,
but they didn't come loose. Otherwise everything was good 
and the dress feels really good.

Sizing / Fit: 5/5
Although it's a bit large on me (I chose size M) I like
the way the dress looks and especially how the fabric falls.
It's a bit stretchy, yet feels very soft. Because of the stretchiness
I'd also recommend this dress to girls with a larger bust size! 

Overall: 5/5
Just like the typical little black dress: versatile, chic 
and super comfortable. Love it!


And here are some photos with the worn dress:




At the moment I'm really into the creepy cute / yamikawaii aesthetic
so I tried putting together a simple outfit.
Could be a bit creepier though ^^


 Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this review!
Also if you liked the post please comment and follow
and if you want and check out my other social websites:
twitter: @MAD_KaiKai
Instagram: kairichang

Have a nice day! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen