Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016

Kairi's 5th SheIn Review



Hey everyone,
How are you? I hope you're all doing great 

Today I'm doing the next review for SheIn.com!
This will be the item I'll be reviewing:


Let's go!


That's how the sweater looked after unboxing:


Please note that the pockets are not real, but sewn on. 


 Fabric close ups!


The fabric is very soft and has a fleece like feeling.
The colors vary a lot depending on the light, but it's pretty close
to the stock photo and not as saturated as my first photo.


Onto the rating!

Quality: 4/5

I love how soft and cozy the sweater is, but I already had some
loose strings and whilst cutting one of the hems of the
pockets came a bit loose.
Otherwise I like it a lot, it also didn't fade after washing.

Sizing / Fit: 5/5
It's a bit shorter than I expected, but since I'm short too ('5''4)
it goes down just to my waist. If you're a bit taller it could
have a slightly cropped fit. As I mentioned already it's
super cozy and keeps you really really warm.

Overall: 5/5
I was so excited about this sweater because of the
perfect bubblegum aesthetic and I'm not disappointed at all :)
It looks super cute and there are a lot of ways to style it. 
I can see myself wearing this a lot to be honest.
Definitely recommended!


Worn photos:



I had so much fun doing these *-* 


 Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this review!
Also if you liked the post please comment and follow
and if you want and check out my other social websites:
twitter: @MAD_KaiKai
Instagram: kairichang

Have a nice day! 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen