Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016

Kairi's 7th SheIn Review

♡ Hello guys! I hope you're doing good 
Right now I'm at work again and it's quite exhausting to be
honest, so excuse the lack of posts at the moment ; ;
So I'm using this day off to post another review for SheIn today.

They also have very cute swimwear at the moment, so if you're
still looking for a cute bikini go have a look! And if also need
something to wear over your swimwear at the beach take a 
look here 

This is the item I'll be reviewing today:




I picked this cardigan because I was lacking a light
alternative in my closet and because of the cute see through look.
Although the fabric looks pretty thin, it's quite firm.

Let's go onto the detailed rating:

Quality: 4/5
As mentioned above the fabric is very firm, but
I had a few strings come loose by now. Some before
and some after washing.

Sizing / Fit: 4/5
I chose size M and although the bodice part is quite loose
fitting, the shoulder hem is quite narrow, so it will occasionally
fall of my shoulders. Have that in mind when ordering.

Overall: 4/5
Very cute for everyday wear, but I could also imagine
wearing this at the beach as well :) 


Worn photos:




Outfit rundown:
Cardigan: SheIn
Crop Top: Choies
Skirt: Choies
Shoes: Street Shoe


 Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this review!
Also if you liked the post please comment and follow
and if you want and check out my other social websites:
twitter: @MAD_KaiKai
Instagram: kairichang

Have a nice day! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen