Samstag, 28. November 2015

Kairi's 3rd SheIn Review

Hello hello!
Today I'll be doing my 3rd review for SheIn 
Please also check out my 1st and my 2nd review.

Here is everything I've received and also the outfits
I made with the clothes :)








A wild cat appeared....

Worn photos:


The material is thick but soft. It might look scratchy
but luckily it's not ^^
I think it's pretty warm and thus great for autumn/winter
and I love how it looks very sophisticated, but also cute
because of the ruffles.

Item rating: 5/5

Next one is this skirt:





 Worn photos:

This skirt is so cool looking omg ; ;
I'm so sad it's getting cold here because that means I'll 
probably won't have many chances to wear it.
I expected the top part to be corset like, but the whole
skirt is actually super stretchy.
Definitely also recommended for goth outfits!
I know goth brands can be really expensive, so this is a great
alternative. The skirt is only $14,76 at the moment
so grab it as long as it is on sale ^^

Item rating: 5/5

The last item is this cute blouse:






Worn photos:

This blouse is super lovely and definitely
my favorite item from this order!
It's just a nice eye catcher and super easy to bring
into your daily outfits.
It's a bit see through, but not extremely, but
I definitely recommend wearing something underneath.

Item rating: 5/5


Overall this was a very nice order and I'm super
happy with each of the items!
Please go check out SheIn (they're still having a huge
Black Friday sale at the moment) and my
other social media accounts:
twitter: @MAD_KaiKai
Instagram: kairichang

Have a nice day! 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen