Mittwoch, 4. November 2015

Kairi's 2nd SheIn Review


Hello there :) 
I hope you had a good week and a great halloween so far? 
Today I'll do my second post for SheIn and I can't wait
to show you the great stuff they sent me this time!

I'm going to review the following items:

 

and



Here are my photos:








Onto the rating!

Design: 5/5
I think both of the items have a nice design and
fit into the current fashion trends. They are easy
to combine with other clothing pieces and thus very
versatile, which I like a lot.

Quality: 4/5
I really like the fabric of the shirt and of the trousers.
Except for the neckline seam on the shirt,
the materials seem to be rather sturdy,
even on the cut out panels on the trousers.

Sizing / Fit: 4/5
As for the shirt I have no complaints at all. It's super cozy
and it has a lot of room left, so it will probably also fit up to
EU size 40/42 I think. It's one sized but I suggest you check
the given measurements anyway.

As for the trousers I'm generally a bit reluctant when it 
comes to buying trousers online because of how difficult
it can be to get nice fitting ones. Since my waist is rather
small compared to my thighs I'm now having the problem that
the legs fit perfectly, but the waist line is pretty loose.
Usually I wear a EU size 34 for trousers and yet I had to
choose size L to fit my legs into the jeans > < 
Definitely go one or even two sizes bigger when you buy this item!

Overall: 4/5
The clothes are great and make a good outfit for
the current season and I can fix the jeans fit with a belt,
so overall I am very happy with my choice this time :)


Worn Photos:



Thank you again for reading my review, I hope you
liked it and found it helpful :)
If you're still looking for some cute sweaters for
autumn or winter definitely check out SheIn, I'm
sure you'll find some really nice pieces!

Also if you liked the post please comment and follow
and if you want and check out my other social websites:
twitter: @MAD_KaiKai
Instagram: kairichang

Have a nice day! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen