Freitag, 6. November 2015

Kairi's 1st Choies Review


Hello! :)
Today I'll be doing a review for Choies
Similar to SheIn, Choies is quite a big online clothing store.
They sell clothes, shoes and accessoires and they
even have a little home decor section!

These are the items I chose for my first review:
(it's on sale for $16,99 right now!!)

and

The white one I got sadly sold out a 
while ago, but you can still get in in red or
black.

I was really excited for both of the items, because they
reminded me of AOA's outfits in their "Heart Attack" dance practice video.
I love the song and I'm planning on doing a dance cover for it as well,
so I guess this will be a good outfit :)


That's how both items looked
when I took them out of the parcel:





Time for the rating!


Quality: 4/5
As you can see on the last picture, there is no
seam around the heart cut out which makes it appear
slightly "unstable". On the other hand the material itself
if quite stretchy and not see through and that's a plus for me!
The skirt is just fine and has tight seams, no loose threads
and durable fabric as far as I can tell.

Sizing / Fit: 5/5
Absolutely no complaints here, both items fit
incredibly well and are true to size! 
Just keep in mind that the skirt hasn't got a stretchy
waist band.

Overall: 4.5/5
I'm super happy with my choice and I especially
love the skirt! There are a lot more nice colors available
(like pink or lavender) and I'm pretty sure I'm going 
o buy another one ^^


Here's how the items look when worn:


The pink gingham crop top is from H&M :) 


Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this review!
Also if you liked the post please comment and follow
and if you want and check out my other social websites:
twitter: @MAD_KaiKai
Instagram: kairichang

Have a nice day! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen