Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2014

PinkyParadise Review + Anime Boy Make Up


Hey cuties, it's me again!
Today I've got another review for you, this time kindly sponsored
by PinkyParadise. I think a lot of you will know them already since they
are probably one of the largest online circle lens stores.
They also have make up, hair products, wigs, lip gloss, fake lashes and
a variety of other products from also well known brands such as

The lenses they sponsored me are
And here's the basic information:

The design:


Information:
Diameter: 14,5mm
Base Curve: 8,6mm
Water Content: 38%
Life span: 1 year
Price: 25,90$


Here are my pictures of the lenses ^__^



The color is sooo pretty!


Natural eyes

With one lens in

With both lenses



Rating time! :)


Communication: 5/5

I always received the answer within 24 hours and
they were always friendly and helpful.


Design: 5/5

The design is super pretty in my opinion since
the three colors make the lens blend in really well with your
eye color (if they are any shade of brown) without looking too
costumey in natural day light. They are also really vibrant
and thus perfect for cosplay I think ^^


Enlargement: 5/5  

I love the enlargement! They are just as big as my
Vassen Cocoro Gray lenses and I think that's such a comfortable
diameter to wear on a daily basis too. They do enlarge your
eyes and make them pop.


Comfort: 5/5

Awesome! They didn't burn when putting them in,
my vision didn't get blurry at all and my eyes didn't get dry even
shortly before getting them out. 


Overall rating: 5/5

I think those are my new favorite circle lenses *A*
Since my Princess Mimi Green ones had exceeded their life span
I desperately looked for new pretty green circle lenses and the
Shinny Green lenses were just what I was looking for.



And here's how I combined the lenses with my short wig and make up!
I also used the wig for my Finnian cosplay (long time ago haha) and I wanted to try a boyish
look for such a long time now, but it's also the first time that
I did this kind of look so please tell me if there's anything that I need to improve!
If you happen to like it please don't hesitate to tell me too c:



 Haha sorry for the crappy quality in the last picture, it was taken with my
front camera, but I thought the light looked kinda interesting ^^

So overall I'm really really happy with my new lenses
and I had lots of fun trying out that new look and I 
hope you liked it too!

Please comment and follow if you want and check out my
other social websites:

twitter: @MAD_KaiKai
Instagram: kairichang

See you next time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen