Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Nippon Con 2014 // MaiDream Maid Café


Hey again!
I figured that I kinda neglected the personal side of this blog and thus this entry will be about the last convention I've been to last weekend: the Nippon Con in Bremen, Germany!
It's the first time that I've been to that specific convention and on top of that I had the chance
to work there as a maid in the lovely maid cafe "MaiDream"! Please have a look at
our facebook site and support us by giving us a like<3

For the con I actually planned to wear my Hanji cosplay on Saturday
and my Bodyline JSK on Sunday, but it was soooo hot that
I almost literally melted away in my maid uniform and I didn't want to wear
thick cosplay boots or layers in lolita, so in the end I only
wore my uniform and casual clothes ^^'
Also one of my new Grang Grang lenses broke?? Like suddenly there
was a piece missing from the outer circle and it really hurt my eye so I wore my 
glasses instead..just the usual convention troubles I guess v__v 


Every maid in the cafe has their specific color and mine is baby pink!
We're trying to include the color in accessoires or wigs, but since I couldn't bring
all my accessoires to Bremen I decided to make the star hair clip my "trade mark". 
I really love our uniform by the way, the colorway is cute and
all those ruffles aaaah<3 It's my first maid dress so I'm really excited about it *A*
Working as a maid was a lot of fun! It was exhausting at some times
because you're running around all the time since you 
don't want your guests to wait too long and stuff and as I said before it was
super hot in our uniforms, but we really rocked that café with our cuteness haha!

On Sunday I tried to go for a magical girl inspired look with twin buns
and my new Cosmic Heart compact I bought at the con *-*
It has two seperate compartments: one with a little mirror
to check your eye make up and the other one....maybe for tips? ;)




I love it a lot, but I have to modify it so I can use it as a brooch or as a necklace.
Since I was helping cleaning up the convention place afterwards together
with all the other maids, securities and helpers we all got little presents. 
I got this two lovely candy hair clips and the fabric rose from the photo above *-*



On Sunday I also met lovely peachii-peach who looked absolutely
stunning in her new dress! Sadly we didn't have that much time
to talk since I was busy at with the maid cafe, but I'm glad that I had
the chance to meet her again!


I think we did a pretty good job with the cafe, considering it was the first time 
we had such a big location and I'm really looking forward to other conventions where
the cafe will be! So if you have the chance then please visit us :)
That's it for now I hope I can post more personal things soon hehe,
stay tuned <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen