Samstag, 16. Juli 2016

Kairi's 8th SheIn Review

Hello everyone!
How are you doing? I'm stuck at work for 9 days straight at the moment,
so I'm glad that I'm finding a bit of time now :)
Even though it's supposed to be summer here, it got super cold recently.. I hope
this weird weather change will be over soon. I want sunshine!

In the spirit of summer I'm doing my next review for SheIn today and
I'm going to show you this lovely shirt that I got from them:


The shirt costs $11,99 instead of $18,99 at the moment and it is
available in light bluegraywhite and pink


Here's how I got the shirt:


Even though it's not that visible in the picture, the patch is
actually sewn on and not glued.


The fabric has colorful piling on it and feels very light.


Time for the rating:

Quality: 5/5
The fabric is very soft and comfortable. Another pro for
me was the sewn on patch! Also I found no loose threads.
After washing it in the washing machine the color was
still the same and the patch didn't come loose.

Sizing / Fit: 4/5
I feel like it runs a bit small in size, but the measurements
are quite accurate, so make sure to check them before buying!

Overall: 4.5/5
I love the look of this shirt, it's very cute and the alien
patch gives it a bit of a unique look. The colorful piling is super
cute and really makes people look twice :) 


To coordinate this shirt I tried to stay with the space / galaxy
theme. Doing my make up was a lot of fun! 
(I used the "Wild at Heart" palette from BH Cosmetics)




I hope you enjoyed this review!
Also if you liked the post please comment and follow
and if you want and check out my other social websites:
twitter: @MAD_KaiKai
Instagram: kairichang

Have a nice day! 





1 Kommentar: